ENTER OUR “FIX A LEAK WEEK” CONTEST!
The municipalities of Charlottetown, Cornwall, and Stratford work together to help residents decrease their water use. This year residents can once again take part in the Fix a Leak Week contest. Prizes will be drawn throughout the third week of March with a grand prize draw for a low-flow toilet at the end of Fix a Leak Week on March 26, 2023!
The contest is open to customers of the Charlottetown Water & Sewer Utility, customers of the Cornwall Water & Sewer Utility and residents of the Town of Stratford. One entry per household. Winning entries will be re-entered in the final draw.
How to enter: To enter the contest complete the form below. (Contest opens March 20)
- Tuesday, March 21 – 3 ‘Find & Fix A Leak’ Kits (Kits may include: low-flow showerhead, toilet tank bag, leak detection tablets, shower timer, toilet flapper, 2 aerators & an information leaflet)
- Wednesday, March 22 – 1 Bathroom faucet (chrome faucet- 1.5 gallons per minute (GPM))
- Thursday, March 23 – 1 Kitchen Faucet (chrome faucet- 2.2 gallons per minute (GPM))
- Friday, March 24 – 1 Hose Nozzle
- Monday, March 27 – GRAND PRIZE- 1 WaterSense labelled toilet (4.8 letres per flush at 1000 Maximum Performance, MaP) donated by EMCO/Sumner Plumbing Supply!